Iii. Current issues requiring attention
1. Pay attention to the changes in the international market demand, timely adjust the production and supply structure, and promote the products with advantages in China. Overall demand will increase slightly in 2018 the international market, our country electrical appliances enterprise to seize the favorable time, great importance to the developed economies, especially America, Europe, the study of market demand and, at the same time, emphasis on emerging economies, the brics, the Shanghai cooperation organization, asean, India and some developing countries to understand and analysis of market demand, through the organization of visits, business BBS, various fairs, fraternity and other channels to obtain information, adjust the structure of export products, expand sales network, consolidate old customers, develop new customers. Efforts to promote China's advantage in electrical products, such as power generation equipment, power transmission and transformation equipment, electric motors and various electrical equipment, as well as the United States and Europe do not produce some of the demand for small and medium-sized electrical products, parts and so on.
2. Actively participate in the "One Belt And One Road" construction. At present, China enjoys a good momentum of development with the 10 asean countries, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India and five central Asian countries. According to statistics from the ministry of commerce, in 2017, the trade volume between China and countries along the "One Belt And One Road" route was 7.4 trillion yuan, up 17.8% year-on-year, and the growth rate was 3.6 percentage points higher than that of China's foreign trade. Chinese enterprises directly invested 14.4 billion us dollars in countries along the route, and the amount of newly contracted projects signed with countries along the route was 144.3 billion us dollars, up 14.5% year-on-year. 啇 affairs department said China's "neighbourhood" construction into a new stage pragmatic cooperation. According to a report from the hall of mechanical and electrical equipment of the 122nd Canton fair in November 2017, the turnover of mechanical and electrical products in countries along the "One Belt And One Road" route increased by 17.1% year-on-year. The construction of the china-pakistan economic corridor (cpec) under china-pakistan cooperation (from kashgar in xinjiang in China to gwadar port in western Pakistan) has been developing rapidly. The completion of the no. 3 unit of Pakistan's chashma nuclear power plant and a number of photovoltaic and wind power projects has significantly improved Pakistan's electricity supply. A number of mechanical and electrical enterprises in China have participated in the construction of the project, with obvious results. In the future, it will usher in an important period of opportunity for China to promote the "One Belt And One Road" construction. Electrical enterprises should take the initiative to participate in it, strive to collect relevant information, actively participate in investment, cooperation and expand export.
3. Accelerate the transformation and upgrading of processing trade. In the import and export trade of machinery industry, processing trade (processing with supplied materials, processing with supplied materials, assembly with supplied parts and OEM production) takes up a large proportion, most of which are electrical products. In 2017, the total import and export of processing trade in the machinery industry was 165.019 billion us dollars, accounting for 23.16% of the total import and export of the industry, of which the import and export of processing trade was 155.242 billion us dollars, accounting for 94.07%. The main electrical products are: power electronic components, power tools, micro motor, wire and cable, static converter, low voltage switch and plug socket, etc. Import and export of processing trade industry in the past near son declined year by year the proportion of processing trade import and export (2016 account for 24.87% of the whole industry import and export), product structure has been improved, low value-added products have been gradually upgrade, but still need to speed up the transformation and upgrading, product technology content and level, especially the OEM part of products will gradually turn into its own brand production; Feed processing products to gradually meet the quality requirements of domestic raw materials production and marketing.
4. Gas turbine imports are growing rapidly, and domestic enterprises need to accelerate development. According to the statistics of the customs, the import of fuel turbine (including parts and components) has increased rapidly in the past two years: in 2016, 238 units were imported with 593 million us dollars, the amount of which was nearly four times that of 2015. In 2017, China imported 206 units worth us $678 million, up 14.17 percent year-on-year, of which 69 units worth more than 5000kw were imported worth us $597 million, up 25.88 percent year-on-year. The above fully shows that domestic demand for gas turbines is strong, which is an important reason for China to fulfill the international climate change agreement, improve the environment, reduce air pollution, and transform coal-fired power stations into gas-fired power stations. At the same time, it also shows that the domestic enterprises are very weak in the manufacturing supply of the gas turbine needed by the natural gas power station, and it is urgent to innovate and develop to catch up.
At the same time, China plans to invest a huge amount in the United States to develop natural gas. During US President trump's visit to China, China and the us signed 253.5 billion us dollars of economic and trade agreements, among which three were invested by China in the us in the development of natural gas worth more than 130 billion us dollars. Natural gas is expected to be imported in large quantities, with more demand for gas turbines.
At present, the three major steam turbine plants in Harbin, Shanghai and dongfang have the basic conditions for the development and production of gas turbines. The key is to break through the technological barrier. Some of them need to introduce foreign advanced technologies, or take imported gas turbines as chips, and acquire technologies through the combination of technology and trade and cooperative production. Judging from the current situation, it is still difficult to introduce technology and effective measures should be taken. It is suggested that relevant government departments should organize Harbin, Shanghai and dongfang steam turbine plants to tackle key problems and provide financial support to accelerate their development.
5. Use cross-border e-commerce platform to promote the development of foreign trade. For carrying out the spirit of the relevant approval of the state council, give full play to the functions of "first trial", since January 1, 2018, cross-border retail electricity regulatory transition policy scope, in the previous tianjin, Shanghai, hangzhou, ningbo, zhengzhou, guangzhou, shenzhen, chongqing, fuzhou, tan ping 10 pilot cities and regions, based on the new hefei, chengdu, dalian, Qingdao, suzhou five cross-border e-commerce city comprehensive experimental area. The electrical appliance enterprises in the above-mentioned cities and regions shall contact with the relevant comprehensive test zones, actively use the cross-border e-commerce platform to carry out import and export trade, connect enterprises and customers, speed up the customs clearance and logistics of products, and expand the export of electrical appliances.
Previous：The import and export analysis of the electrical appliance industry in 2017 and the outlook for 2018 -- the second part
Next：Technical summary of box substation
Back to list
Links :芜湖条码打印机 行车电缆滑线 水粉混合机 液压升降机 电力柜空调 临沂污水处理设备 无尘棉签 氯片 专业音响厂家 JWS-A8+L报警电子秤 承试设备仪器 吉林格宾网箱 大连叉车 紫外线消毒模块